Tuesday 31 January 2012

Now Thats What I'm Talking About!



Oops, was that me? They do say be careful what you wish for but this is what I'm talking about! Snow falling in La Garde Freinet is a very rare event indeed but in the course of an evening I think we've had six inches already and it's still floating down like a billion angry feathers.

I love it!

I think a snow boarding trip could be imminent.

Unfortunatley George has a Landrover and the snow chains to go with it, so trying to blag a day off work tomorrow to build snowmen and take millions of pretty white photos could be tricky. Oh well, more sanding it probably is then. And I'll stick with 'probably', because you never know...



Trying to move Billy's car. Good sign for tomorrow...?


The crew house




Here I am in winter maintenance mode... glamerous no?

Oh look! I'm sanding.


Tim and Joe trying to keep warm in the forepeak




If you made it all the way down to the bottom by the way, it's still snowing.